Coolgirlsar Photos

Welcome to my blog, here I'll discuss goodness knows what but mostly I hope to discuss my photos that I've taken and in some cases played around with. I hope you all like what you see and please feel free to leave any comments which as always are very much appreciated and big thanks for all those kind enough to leave them.

Thank You.

Sarah. xxx

Saturday 2 August 2008

Sky Watch Friday - Where Are You Travelling?




Words by Sarah White


Oh cloud where are you floating
Is far out to sea
Or the other side of the world
How quick will you be there
Or will you be like a slow boat to china
and slowly savour all the sights
Oh cloud where are you floating
Is just the tiny bit of sky above me now
Or is it everyone’s joy for you to be
I never thought there were so many shades of white
Until I saw the beauty of your sight
Is it warm up there near the sun or cold beneath the stars
Oh cloud tell us your story so far


Honest Sir I do have a good excuse for my late homework. You see my five year old son Callum has been a little so and so at bedtimes so the planned Friday evening Sky Watching I had planned didn't really happen as I was dealing with a screaming, crying, shouting, tantrumming little boy. Still I did manage to rush out and click a few shots last night and the other day I was trying a new take on shots with the sky in and with kids. So this weeks entry is a little bit of a mixed bag. Hope you enjoy.














14 comments:

Jeannelle said...

Very intriguing and unusual SkyWatch photos.....I like them!

JAMJARSUPERSTAR said...

Nice Skytrails. Different to what other people might put up on Skywatch Friday!
Ciao

Scarlet x

kjpweb said...

Gorgeous criss cross! Well done! And
ha! Caught by the skywatch team!
But no sweat! The Friday in Skywatch Friday stands for the start date!
So you can post later, without getting detention! ;)
Cheers, Klaus

Luiz Santilli Jr said...

Fantastics photos, with beautiful colors!
A great post!

Have a nice weekend!

Cátia said...

great shots!wonderful photos

imac said...

Great captures and love the words.

esnorway said...

great SWF nice pics have good weekend

Anonymous said...

What fun - I like the way you've composed the pictures to take advantage of the lines in the sky.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots. Great theme. Cool SWF.
Congratulations.

Dave Coulter said...

I very much like the composition and the colors you chose. Happy SWF :)

Gayle said...

That's a busy sky. Wish I was leaving a trail! Thanks for visiting me.

Dragonstar said...

These make a lovely collection, particularly with those branches against the sky.

SandyCarlson said...

Nice contrails. I like the way they seem to converge on the tree. Very dramatic.

You have a lovely blog. God bless.

Dewdrop said...

Beautiful contrail shots!!! Sorry about the crying and screaming...