Coolgirlsar Photos

Welcome to my blog, here I'll discuss goodness knows what but mostly I hope to discuss my photos that I've taken and in some cases played around with. I hope you all like what you see and please feel free to leave any comments which as always are very much appreciated and big thanks for all those kind enough to leave them.

Thank You.

Sarah. xxx

Friday 15 August 2008

Sky Watch Friday - Through A Child's Eye

Sky Watch Friday for this week is bought to you by my son Callum who is five years old and me. We haven't had the best of weather this week, no surprise there though for jolly old Blighty. Yesterday after a little bit of rain we did have some sunshine so I asked Callum if he'd like to go out in the garden and do a bit of cloud spotting with me (a great hobby that we share together). Sadly there weren't many clouds around but I did let Callum have control of my Olympus mju 760 point and click camera. Here's the results.

Also please visit the Sky Watch Friday blog where there are hundreds of links to lots of brilliant blogs participating in Sky Watch Friday too.


Photos By Callum White aged Five Years





Photos by Sarah White... a lot lot older than Five Years


For some reason this reminds me of a handprint or if you look at it in a different angle a tall ship.


Aaah summer!


My budding photographer!



Somewhere up there is a bird. I promise there is!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not sure who took the photos but there are all good ones. Your budding photographer did a good job. I like your photo of her.

Abraham

JAMJARSUPERSTAR said...

Ah cool - he's a pretty good photographer for someone so young!
Ciao

Scarlet x

Anonymous said...

I'm sure he'll grow up into a fine photographer :)

Anonymous said...

Your son is an excellent photographer! Very, very nice photos! Have a great weekend:)

Jane Hards Photography said...

Callum you did great, mom your is cute of Callum.

Barb said...

What a great hobby to share with your child! Wonderful shots! Great job, Callum!

Lynellen said...

Gorgeous blue skies, I love the whispy cloud over your home. Callum did a GREAT job.

Thanks for sharing with SkyWatch Friday. Have a great weekend!

--Lynellen, #316 this week's SkyWatch

Dirkjogt said...

They cannot be learned soon enough, will become a good photographer. Nice pictures.
Dirkjogt, Belgium

Kelly said...

Great photos! So whispy and lovely clouds! I'm glad you are starting your kids young with the camera! Very great shots!

Kelly said...

Great photos! So whispy and lovely clouds! I'm glad you are starting your kids young with the camera! Very great shots!

Louise said...

Definitely great photos!

Gretchen said...

Very good shots, especially for one so young!