Coolgirlsar Photos

Welcome to my blog, here I'll discuss goodness knows what but mostly I hope to discuss my photos that I've taken and in some cases played around with. I hope you all like what you see and please feel free to leave any comments which as always are very much appreciated and big thanks for all those kind enough to leave them.

Thank You.

Sarah. xxx

Saturday 9 August 2008

Photos of the Week



Ok so photos of the last few weeks but it is the summer holidays so time is being spent doing other things.

As it's holiday time that means I have the company of my pride and joy my beautiful son Callum. Now Callum is hit and miss on whether he'll play ball with the photo taking, some times I have to bribe him and at other times I'm lucky in that I get that photo of him not knowing. This weeks photos I'm going to centre on Callum, hey I'm biased but he is the cutest, handsomest little guy I know.

First up is this photo I took of Callum the other week playing in our back garden under the sprinkler. I love how the water is frozen in mid motion behind him, the look on his face and the water dripping from him. It's a photo of summertime fun to me. Also I love how you can see how long his lashes are here. One thing I'm always getting comments about is Callum's big beautiful blue eyes and very long eye-lashes.






This next one is my niece Eloise. It was taken at Callum's Fifth Birthday Party a few weekends ago. She's is such a pretty little girl and has the prettiest smile ever. All I did with this one was convert it to Black and White.









This is my nephew Alex, he is 3 months older than Callum and with his sister Eloise has been brought up very close with Callum. Alex has these beautiful brown eyes and in cases it is rare to get a photo of him smiling, that's why I like this one.








And last but not least is one of my yearly group photos of the three kids which I've come to name as Best Friends Forever photos, this was taken the other week on the muggiest day I've known in a long while. I had to bribe them and there were many other photos taken before I finally got this shot





If anyone is interested I also have a blog for my son Callum, it's Little Monster Callums Blog.
Please feel free to visit and leave comments.

3 comments:

JAMJARSUPERSTAR said...

Aww, it's alll really cute. Your son is lovely, so is your niece, she's really pretty!
Ciao

Scarlet x

Anonymous said...

Great looking family photos & memory keepers!
Thank you so much for your comment on my page about the break-in. I appreciate your prayers and support.
Thanks again, & GOD Bless!!!

Jane Hards Photography said...

These are wonderful portraits. So hard to get children to look cute without looking too cheesy. Very good collection.