Coolgirlsar Photos

Welcome to my blog, here I'll discuss goodness knows what but mostly I hope to discuss my photos that I've taken and in some cases played around with. I hope you all like what you see and please feel free to leave any comments which as always are very much appreciated and big thanks for all those kind enough to leave them.

Thank You.

Sarah. xxx

Monday 25 August 2008

Sky Watch Friday - Cheating isn't good but sometimes useful.

Welcome to this weeks Sky Watch Friday.

This week has been as hectic and full of surprises as ever. Firstly I'll explain mentioning that yesterday was my birthday, I've now reached the grand old age of 35, that's years by the way although I'm told regularly by family and friends it should be more like months. So with that in mind and that the weather has been spectacularly crap, it's still the school summer holidays, I have a five year old to keep entertained oh and the big surprise.... my parents came back from their holiday in Ireland with a Puppy for me as a birthday present. So yep all in all not a good chance in hell of getting any photos in. So in an effort to try yesterday to get some photos for Sky Watch Friday while at Paradise Wildlife Park in Hertfordshire, England to be able to do a blog entry I tried but it wasn't until right at the end of the day that there was anything sky worthy to take. So here's are some photos of the animals and I promise there is some form of sky in the photos.



Sleeping Tiger but look there's sky there too!



Ok so not the loveliest of shots but still there's sky there!



High up in that tree is a Red Panda



And there's the little fella... although it could well be a girl but still I got some sky in the shot!



End of the day and a look at the clouds.


Hope you all have a lovely Sky Watch Friday. Please visit the Sky Watch Friday blog and others linked there it is a wonderful blog and well worth getting lost in for an hour or two... or more.

12 comments:

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Quiet Paths said...

Happy Birthday! Late, but greetings all the same. That red panda is precious and I really enjoy seeing clouds like those. Great post.

Mayet said...

hi there belated Happy birthday! I have just celebrated mine(19th)

anyway,judging from the sky it was a good day!

Torsdag 1952 said...

Nice to meet you that late.
Thanks for the beautiful SWF and all the best for the next year.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Sahar: What a wonderful SWF post, I'm glad you took the time to join in with these fun photos.
A belated Happy Birthday.

Anonymous said...

nice post

Tom said...

Ha! I would not call this cheating... more of a poetic licence with some of the shots...
I enjoyed all the pictures and welcome you to this weeks sky watch

JAMJARSUPERSTAR said...

Long time no write huh? I like the ones of the lions, I find it amazing how they can reach around like that to wash themselves. What anatomy!
Ciao

Scarlet x

chrome3d said...

A look at the clouds and lions licking their parts. Looks good to me!

imac said...

Grand post for SW, lovely pets you have.lol.

Jane Hards Photography said...

Have you seen the red panda on my blog ages ago. We have then here too.
These are just lovely. You gor enough aky for me but even cuter animals.

A belated comment, and an even later birthday greeting.