Coolgirlsar Photos

Welcome to my blog, here I'll discuss goodness knows what but mostly I hope to discuss my photos that I've taken and in some cases played around with. I hope you all like what you see and please feel free to leave any comments which as always are very much appreciated and big thanks for all those kind enough to leave them.

Thank You.

Sarah. xxx

Friday 25 July 2008

Sky Watch Friday - Up In the Clouds

Please visit Skywatch Firday to see what we are all about and to view all the other wonderful Skywatch Friday blog entries they are well worth taking the time out to view.

This is my first week of Skywatch Friday, I hope you like what you see.


The last couple weeks have been a very hectic one for me, what with the end of the school term for my son Callum (his first year at school, boy has that flown by) and then his 5th birthday which the celebrations went on for days for. Still somehow I've managed to get a few clicks at the beautiful sky.

We had a mix bag of weather, torrential rain, beautiful sunshine then storm clouds. All these photos were taken from our back garden during Callum's 5th Birthday Party.













22 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

It is amazing how the moods of the sky can change so quickly! Lovely shots!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots. Nice clouds.

Gerald (SK14) said...

a typical english summer

Larry D said...

Wonderful photos! Happy SWF!

Tom said...

Love Gerlds comment... thanks for all these.. and the time and effort you have gone to for Sky Watch..


Please forgive this 'copy & paste part of my comment but I am on my rounds checking all the links but wanted you to know I have seen your post and will try to get back again.
On behalf of all other Sky Watchers the team thank you for taking part this week.

Tom

JAMJARSUPERSTAR said...

Clouds are nice... Except when they were the clouds that came about last night... I think I'll explain on my blog but it was pretty creepy!
Ciao

Scarlet

P.S. Great 1st Skywatch Friday - I see Babooshka's every Friday as well - are you part of Odd Shots or any of the others?

Anonymous said...

Lots of sky action around there. Thanks for sharing.

Craver Vii said...

Welcome to SkyWatch, Sarah. Happy birthday Callum! (That's a really cool name.)

I love how thick the clouds are in these photos... especially the ones in the middle of the set.

Anonymous said...

What a great series of clouds! So changing and dramatic!

Babs (Beetle) said...

I just knew you were in the UK, from the photos - so typical ;O) Lovely example of an English sky change throughout a single afternoon.

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful series of skies!

Dragonstar said...

That's a really great sequence! I think my favourite is the fourth - I love the shape of that cloud.

Aisha said...

Oh wow! Really nice shots of the sky! It's amazing.

Adella May said...

All great shots! Very fluffy clouds!

Markus Latva-aho said...

Hi! Nice post for sky watch, thank you.

Kelly said...

Beautiful and dramatic clouds! Lovely...

SandyCarlson said...

I love the range of colors and shapes. What a busy sky day!

Unknown said...

A work of art up there. Beautiful shots.
I would like to get in touch with you.

Girish

Anonymous said...

Such a wonderful collection of photos - the last one inparticular is very striking!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comments on my Sky Watch too!

Mary said...

really nice collection of skies -- from blue and wispy to very threatening! Happy Skywatch Friday. :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely SWF pictures - the last one is a little eery

Gretchen said...

Love the clouds! So fluffy and pretty.