Coolgirlsar Photos

Welcome to my blog, here I'll discuss goodness knows what but mostly I hope to discuss my photos that I've taken and in some cases played around with. I hope you all like what you see and please feel free to leave any comments which as always are very much appreciated and big thanks for all those kind enough to leave them.

Thank You.

Sarah. xxx

Monday 14 July 2008

Something Different

While blog surfing today I came across a fabulous blog called Katney's Kaboodle which you should really check out as it has all sorts of fun and interestingness. While there I noticed that she had on her sidebar a six word memoir. Now a few months ago a friend (Coffee Betsy) who blogs about her amazing running skills and her family life set a meme test to a group of us that blog at Bad Genious , which is a blog about comics and their surrounding culture, this meme was the same six word memoir. So I thought it would be fun to see what everyone elses six word memoir would be. Please feel free to leave yours in the comments.

As for mine I had:

Chocolate made my bum this big.

6 comments:

Tom said...

Hi there
Tom here from Wiggers World and the new Sky Watch blog.. I look forward to seeing you and your pictures on Sky Watch... Nice to see some one else from the UK going to be posting as well.

Tom

imac said...

Hello, and welcome to the New Sky Watch.
Great blog, you have certainly an eye.
Newbie's are always welcome.

coolgirlsar said...

Thank you both so very much. I look forward to reading and taking part.

I've also just been looking at your blogs and they are wonderful. I hope you don't mind if I add a link in my sidebar to them.

Take Care and thank you for the kind words and visit.

Sarah.

Katney said...

Thanks for stopping by to visit. You saw my memoir, so I won't include it here. I've only looked around a bit, so I am off to explore some more of your blog and your beautiful photos.

JAMJARSUPERSTAR said...

Oh you're part of sky watch too? That should be interesting to see what you come up with.

By the way in answer to your question on JJS: NO! I don't get to go to all the festivals! It's shocking, but I mostly sit at home and watch what I can on TV - I get to some though. Just not this year so far.
Ciao

Scarlet

Jane Hards Photography said...

I'm be meaning to catch up with you since you stopped by, from JJS sister blog on my skywatch last week. Youve discover's Katney Kaboodle too. Just had a quick peek around your a nd will have to invesitgate further. ou have some interesting photos on here, and can tell straight away you have the way with the wordies.