Coolgirlsar Photos

Welcome to my blog, here I'll discuss goodness knows what but mostly I hope to discuss my photos that I've taken and in some cases played around with. I hope you all like what you see and please feel free to leave any comments which as always are very much appreciated and big thanks for all those kind enough to leave them.

Thank You.

Sarah. xxx

Sunday 6 April 2008

Snow In April



Today really makes you think about global warming. Did we get snow at Christmas? No! Did we get snow earlier this year? Not really. Did we get snow this April? Yes!! The great thing that did come out of it snowing today was that Callum (now 4.5 years old) got to build his first ever snowman. The three of us were out just before 10am in the garden, building snowmen and having snowball fights. Here are some photos. It's still snowing and a certain young man is hoping it settles some more so we can go out again. The wonders and coolness of snow!



1 comment:

Deleted said...

You take wonderful photos. That little snowman is so cute! You have a beautiful child.

BTW, thanks for visiting my blog!