Coolgirlsar Photos

Welcome to my blog, here I'll discuss goodness knows what but mostly I hope to discuss my photos that I've taken and in some cases played around with. I hope you all like what you see and please feel free to leave any comments which as always are very much appreciated and big thanks for all those kind enough to leave them.

Thank You.

Sarah. xxx

Monday 21 April 2008

Photo Books

Firstly I would like to say a big thank you to those of you who have been kind enough to come visit and leave comments, they are very much appreciated.

Now onto Photo Books!

At Blurb they deal in helping you turn your photos into a Photo book. You can keep it private and have it ordered just for you or you can have it public and others can view and I assume buy it too, although I don't know if you earn commission or anything. Sounds like a fun way to store some of your favourite photos and you can add text and make you own cover and back cover too. Also they come in Hard Cover or Soft Cover. I think they are a very nice idea to have as maybe a keepsake of your child's life or that once in a lifetime holiday or just something that you like.

I've been toying with the idea of doing one for my son Callum and choosing certain photos at times of his life from birth to present day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've not tried Blurb for photobooks, but I have made them at MyPublisher, Shutterfly and Viovio. I like Vioivo.com the best - great quality, lots of options and a very affordable price. Plus they ship anywhere in the world.

Katney said...

I made a book at Blurb.com and enjoyed the making of it. Of course, it was a last minute project and we had a short time to put it together, so the ease of working with their program (once we got it figured out) made a big difference. I don't know about the other sites mentioned, but my daughter says one of them has more layouts options. I plan to make a photbook fo my dad's old travel journal with his photos scanned in as a Christmas gift for my brother. After that, who knows?