Coolgirlsar Photos

Welcome to my blog, here I'll discuss goodness knows what but mostly I hope to discuss my photos that I've taken and in some cases played around with. I hope you all like what you see and please feel free to leave any comments which as always are very much appreciated and big thanks for all those kind enough to leave them.

Thank You.

Sarah. xxx

Sunday 6 April 2008

Shandy The Cat





For just over two weeks we've been catsitting. Said cat is 17 years old Shandy, she belongs to one of my sisters (Emma) but lives at my parents house. They went on holiday and asked if we could have her to stay. At the time we didn't think it would be a problem but between Callum constantly hassling her, Shandy's long white hairs everywhere and lots more it's been a bit of a nightmare. Today my parents get back and so tomorrow she'll be back home... and I'll be cathairless. Anyway on Friday night I realised I hadn't had the chance to experiment taking photos of Shandy so in my tipsy state I decided then and there to do so. Lesson learned? Best to use a tripod as your hands are nowhere near as steady once you've had a few drinks. LOL. Anyhow here are a few of the end results, not too bad but I think if I'd been sober I would have got a lot better.




1 comment:

James said...

The most obvious lesson here would be to only take photos of 17 year old cats as they seemingly dont mind lying still for you!
Whenever I try and take pics of my two 'Tykes' they head-butt the camera and demand tickles!!
Nice blog.

http://www.threemeninaboat2008.blogspot.com/