Coolgirlsar Photos

Welcome to my blog, here I'll discuss goodness knows what but mostly I hope to discuss my photos that I've taken and in some cases played around with. I hope you all like what you see and please feel free to leave any comments which as always are very much appreciated and big thanks for all those kind enough to leave them.

Thank You.

Sarah. xxx

Monday 7 April 2008

Fun With Photos




In this day and age there are so many sites on the old web that you can just upload a photo of yours to and they can change it into anything!! Yep anything! From a jigsaw puzzle to a business card to a poster or a movie magazine cover. Some of the ones I've used that I've found fun and easy are:

Big Huge Labs

Dumpr

Moo

Qoop

There are lots more out there but these are the ones I tend to play around with the most, plus they are all linked to flickr which is where I host most of my photos.

Big Huge Labs gave me and some friends an afternoon of fun on the net with the Motivational Poster Toy where you could create masterpieces like this:





Or there is the Hockneyizer Toy where you can do this creations:



With Dumpr I was granted creations such as these with the effects:


Amazing Circles:



Alien Vision




Moo I used to print up and have delivered the Minicards which I have so far used as tags on presents, to quickly write down my contact details on and I'm in the middle of creating a small mosaic with some. There are countless uses for them and the service and quality provided are top notch.

Qoop I haven't used and awful lot, I did use at Chrismtas time to play around with a Calendar but I never ordered it but it was an easy site to use.

Like I said there are lots more of these sites out there. If there are any that you use and would recommend feel free to let me know and I'll go check them out, I'm always up for a spot of photo playing.

1 comment:

JAMJARSUPERSTAR said...

Wow, this is pretty cool. I don't take many photographs because I have generally shaky hands but these sites just look fun to play around with. I might try them sometime. Still lovin the blog, and thanks for putting me as a link. I'll return the favour.
Ciao

http://scarletsculturegarden.blogspot.com
http://jamjarsuperstar.blogspot.com